Thursday 27 October 2011

Texas Rangers, Minnie Mouse, and Frosted Flakes.

This week has been the coldest week of the fall so far. I love cold weather. I can't wait until it's cold enough to wear jackets all the time and boots. There's just something about that time of year that makes everything seem more warm than in the summer. The Texas Rangers are in the world series and I am super excited about it. Trying to write this has actually been difficult because the game is on. I died my hair purple the other day. My mom loves it, and I find that odd. I eat my frosted flakes really fast because they get really soggy really fast. I also colored my Minnie Mouse coloring book today. It was raining outside, which makes for a great time to color. It's also Homecoming week and I'm so excited for the game. My parents are coming up tomorrow to do the walk around and see my apartment. I can't wait to see them. Hopefully the Pokes will pull out a win and make for an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment