Thursday 6 October 2011

Here Comes Bullet!

There is absolutely nothing like going to a college football game. I recently went home and watched high school football, and I took into account the different atmosphere I was in. College games are a completely new way of cheering on a team. I love college football. When a college team scores the band plays, fireworks explode, men do pushups for every point, Bullet comes flying out of the tunnel, and the crowd is so incredibly loud. The players must feel so amazing in that moment to look up into the crowd and see a sea of orange waving them on and screaming their name. Walking around hearing everyone cheering even gives the crowd a little pride. Their team is very important to them. My team is VERY important to me. Oklahoma State is a place where school pride is a necessity. I love Oklahoma State!

No comments:

Post a Comment