Thursday 29 September 2011

The Homecoming Queen

This weekend I have to go back home. For the first time, I'm not really that excited about it. I want to stay here.
I was homecoming queen last year, therefore I must go back and crown the next girl. It will be fun, I just would rather stay here and hang out with my friends. I've finally become comfortable here and I want to keep it that way. I'm not stay home all weekend though, so that will be good. Homecoming for me last year was so much fun. Just because I got to do everything but this year all I do is walk out on the field. Some days I miss high school, but not so much anymore. I was an athletic trainer in high school, and I miss that. I had a group of girls to hang out with and I miss that also, but I found some really great people here and it's been good. No one will ever replace those people, but I'm grateful for the ones I have now.


TIME FOR THE WEEKEND! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment