Tuesday 8 November 2011

Pig Sooie?

I wil be traveling to Arkansas this weekend. I'm pretty excited. I have never been to the U of A. It will be pretty nice.
I have been having thoughts of maybe transferring there. Who knows. They have a really good education
major there that I have been looking at. I have a few friends there and it will be nice to see them.
I don't get to go to the game, but that's alright.

My family had a family day on Sunday. It was really good to spend quality time together. I hadn't been home in
about a month. Thanksgiving break will be some great family time. I'm ready to be home!
My cousins, grandparents and my family all go to Eureka springs for Thanksgiving. We rent a cabin and
spend some good time out in the sticks. We shop on Black Friday and have a Thanksgiving feast. It's one
of the best times we have all year. After Thanksgiving break, the studying for finals begins and I'm terrified.
We'll see how well we all really study after these tests. Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment